Monday, October 6, 2008

I've been shopping!!!

I just wanted to share these great deals that I have found this week. I am still waiting on a delivery from Custom Crops and CM too. Oh my!!

I found this small Ott light at Tuesday Morning...just look at the price tag!!!! $14.99 They also had a larger one for, I think, $39.99, but I have already spent so much this week.



I got this new Tonic Studios Guillotine trimmer from Ritzcamera.com on sale. They have awesome customer service!! I've already tested it out, it makes incredibly clean cuts and cuts straight! I love the grid that guides you as you make your cuts.



I found these three different sets of Inkadinkado clear stamps at Costco. They were $19.49 each and each set has 128 stamps, a clear block and a small black ink pad.



This is the Holiday Seasons set:


The Spring Blossoms set:


The All Occasions set:

1 comment:

Holly Nester said...

I wish we had a Costco. These are great!