Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Master Bath is finally done!!!!

Well, almost. The only thing left to do is install a frameless shower door. For now we are using a curtain. I just love my new bath!!

The most focal point of the room. My vanity from Costco..with granite top. Notice the rocks around the tops of the walls...my contractor didn't like me for chosing those, but I had to have them.



The floor...it looks like a rug, but it is tile.



A dual flush toilet...it doesn't take too much to make me happy.



The tub is the only original part of the room.



The shower.



A corner shelf.



A wall alcove.



And here it is...all those close to me know what I went through to get this tile. It was backordered, and I waited 5 months for it. I tried to find a subsitute, but I just couldn't settle. I am so glad I waited...




A picture from the shower side



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Dahsiaar said...

wow the bathroom looks really really nice !!!