Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scrappin Shoppin in Disney

I'm back!! We had a wonderful week at Disney World. The weather was beautiful, not too hot. We did get a little bit of Gustav on Saturday while touring the World Showcase. Yes, that is right... it is on the far end of Epcot. A long way to walk in torrential rains. Did I have ponchos? Of course I did...they were in the hotel room, where else. It was actually very comical, we couldn't help but laugh. The crowds were light, and except for Toy Story Mania, we never waited more that 10 or 15 minutes and sometimes had no wait at all. And oh boy, did we eat...the food was so wonderful, and with all of the walking I only gained one pound. Woo Hoo!!

Well, you know I couldn't have gone to Disney without doing some scrapbook shopping. I was disappointed to find a very limited selection at Making Memories in Downtown Disney. I didn't see much in other stores either, but here are some pics of what I did buy. Two page kits with stickers, papers and frames. (I don't usually use the frames much) I also got a 3-D 2008 sticker that I thought I could use for a title page.



The back of the page kits


1 comment:

Enfys said...

I've heard lots of people say that shopping is disappointing in the parks. I do like that paper pack you bought though. The frames are cute.