Saturday, August 16, 2008

Disney 2002 Album Completed!!

I'm so excited! I finished my Disney 2002 album in less than two months. I had set the goal to finish it before I left for Disney next week, and I did it!! I had to post the entire thing here for all to see. I apologize for taking these pics with the album standing up...should have laid it flat. I still think it they out OK.

I used a lot of Cricut cuts. Some of the embellishments and papers were purchased from the scrapbook store in Downtown Disney. I'm not completely happy with those as they are older, but I didn't want to waste them. I have one more trip to put in an album before I can scrap the trip we are taking soon. For this trip, I have already have some great Creative Memories papers. Please enjoy!
Click on any picture for a closer look.























1 comment:

elaine said...

wow, you are on a roll!!!! The pages are great. Have fun at Disney!!