Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My first video...what is a cricut?

After many attempts, I am unable to attach a video. I may try again at a later time. I'll try to upload some more pictures in the next few days. Thanks for looking.

Well here it is, my first attempt at a video for my blog with my new camcorder. I created it mainly with my friends in mind. Most of them are unfamiliar with the cricut. It is kind of long, but I have not yet figured out how to edit it once I have it on the computer. At one point you will notice that I thought I could cut different sizes at the same time. I know that you can't...had a mind burp for a brief moment. I'll be happy just to get it on this blog. Before you ask, my scrap room used to be my youngest DD's room. It hasn't been redecorated since she was a baby. Enjoy! Don't forget to go to the bottom of the page and pause the playlist so that you will be able to hear the video.


This Video failed to upload, sorry.

No comments: